About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

H is for haunted ...... and S is for Scare





Yesterday  I managed in between picking up teenagers and watching that willow doesn't get near any more Ants, to work in a quick trip to Micheal 's... YES! they have the Halloween stuff  out  also the Christmas  but I won't mention that ... too early to think about...   

I found these glittered letters, not sure why I picked them up or what I would do with them  but what the heck, something would come to me and last night... BANG  brilliant idea.  So there they are  I very quick project.


  Glittered letters , tulle  and a halloween pick  and the wonderful  tea cup tricksters kit 







5 comments:

Flutter Before You said...

Cute Wendy! I have seen these letters at Michaels before, I love the color of the glitter, but they never had the right letters I needed, I love what you did with yours! Lovely :)

Janet Ghio said...

So adorable!

Debi said...

Wendy, I've been like shall I shan't I with this set- love it- love your creations!!! Debi x

Regina said...

Oh my...I need to go to Michaels!!! Love these...love Halloween!!

Hugs,
Regi

Terri said...

Ooooh I love these alterd letters you have done. So cool!
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive