About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Cabinet of Curiosities

  A cabinet of curiosities  were quite common  at one time. Cupboards filled with wonders of the world.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_curiosities
  I made mine a little more darker ,  a place you might find an werewolf tooth ...





  or old newspaper chipping of tales of vampire sighting.

and let's not forget...... Dark Witches  and  Death watch beetles and  the Death's head hawk moth . As time goes on I will add more so by halloween night.  It will be a frightful Cabinet of Curiosities.


2 comments:

Createology said...

Wendy this is a fabulous cabinet of curiousities!!! So many interesting details that I spent a very long time absorbed and entranced. Blissful dear...

DogsMom said...

I am NEVER disappointed by a visit to your place.
I look forward to seeing where you will take us and what you will share.

Blog Archive