About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013

WATERHOUSE BEAUTIES

 John  William Waterhouse  an English painter known for his Per- Rephaelite style  his artwork depicts woman both in an ancient Greek mythology  but also the Arthurian legend.

 These were for the Waterhouse beauties ATC swap at  Blissfull ART.  I was only supposed to make three  but it's a bit hard to choose just three of John Waterhouses paintings 
 
let me show you the amazing swaps  I received 
 from Lou 
from Karla 

from Caroline 

 Thank you ladies I will treasure  my little works of art 

2 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

oh my gosh wendy!these are all stunning!
I agree with you on not being able to choose between them.
so beautiful!

Tracie Dean said...

They ALL turned out so beautifully!!!
Your returns are awesome!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Blog Archive