About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Party is over

I had a fabulous time going to party to party over the weekend ... there are so many talented artisans out there.
 but all good things have to come to an end .  But before the hatter left  he pulling a special name from his hat ...


 Sim from Sim works
 
Sim I will email you to get your mailing address and sent the Alice box out to you. 


and oh yes  thank you for all the lovely comments   I so enjoyed meeting you all 

 and the  sweet wild orange tea was from Tazo 



1 comment:

Sim said...

Thank you so much my dear Wendy!
I'm very honored indeed! :)
I'm looking forward to receiving this magic box! :D
(The name of my blog is "Sim's Work", the possessive form)

Blog Archive