About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

What a Doll!

Some days just seem to more creative than others...... maybe it was cleaning the decks the other day or I just had the time but today has been a master muse day.

 I'm not going to question it or try to figure it out  but just go with the flow  and enjoy the fruits of my labors. 



    This mixed media doll is on it's way the Kim Gillian for a swap at blissfull ART 

This is the fabulous doll she sent to me 

 isn't she wonderful  

Thank you Kim  

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie, love her Wendy!

Terri said...

Oh my Kim, your soldered doll is pure inspiration! I love hearing you say you didn't question it, but that you just let it flow.... that is the secret! Yay for you! It is incredible. I am working on something today that I just have to let it be, and not question...thank you for the reminder.
Your festive and patriotic gift doll is very sweet! I love her face and her hair. And her sweet feet.
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive