About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Waterhouse beauties

An Artist trading card swap at Blissful ART


  I love John William Waterhouse art work 
 He was an English painter  known for his Pre-Raphaelite style 











Also ATC's for the blissfull ATC swap  These are going to Kaylene  in Australia....  The theme Periwinkle blue 




4 comments:

Sim said...

I adore them all dear Wendy!
Specially the Waterhouse's ones! :)
Bravo my dear friend!

Regina said...

Oh Wendy..they are ALL awesome. I so could not pick just one.

Hugs,
Regi

Yolane Matthews said...

Hi Wendy, I stumbled across your page from FAIRY ROCKS and THINGS. I love what you have done with the Waterhouse paintings. He is one of my favorite artists. Your work is awesome. Thanks for inspiring me.

Terri said...

Wonderful! Oh I love each one! I too, am a fan of Waterhouse. You have really created such fab vignettes!
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive