About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

la vie Boheme from crowabout

Welcome  to my gypsy dream 
Crowabout  part of the le vie boheme designer collaboration  is a mini kit  which works so well on it's own and with the other kits 
Le vie Boheme kits from Crowabout studios B, itkupilli  and marta van eck 

1 comment:

Sim said...

I looove "la vie de bohème" and what you've created with this theme! :)

Blog Archive