About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Funderful

Oh yes!  Itkupilli new kit is funderful ... fun in a big way bright , colorful  and just so darn exciting to play with . It makes you smile 
I love this image of the lady with the legs....  Wouldn't she make a good paper doll? 

1 comment:

Regina said...

Owwww..she would make a great paper doll. I love paper dolls and am not afraid to admit it. Some things we NEVER outgrow...hehe

Blog Archive