About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 10, 2013

treasure


It's a mad rush here ... I'm busily put the last few treasures together for next weekend  Lakewood 400 show. The week after Mr H and I are going over to the UK

We need to see family and we are taking a short side trip to Paris  for our wedding anniversary

No you not going crazy yes I've been working on Halloween inspired art
 Altered ballet shoes








 soldered necklaces


1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
Well, you sure do look busy! Your Halloween art is fantastic and I can only images all you are doing to get ready for the show AND for your trip! You are such an amazing creator. I hope your show goes very well and that you trip does too. Happy Anniversary in Paris!
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive