About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

the fool on the hill


                   You can't beat a little of the Beatles...  the fool on the hill.   
images from the new kit from crow about studio B  available at deviant scrap 

2 comments:

sandy said...

Love your interpretation of this song in your art! Very fun!

Sim said...

I love this one Wendy!! :)

Blog Archive