About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

lakewood



I actually remembered to take my camera this month 


 Lots of fun new soldered goodies have gone to the ribbon emporium ....
 it was a beautiful day to go hunting for goodies 


   soldered boxes for sale  

I took in some halloween inspired necklaces 
   I came home with velvet ribbon.

yes!  that is my bag on the floor 
Some of Kris's paper goodies .... I had to bring this home 


it was calling my name  





if you're in the Atlanta area 

 The lakewood 400 Antiques market  May 17th, 18th  and 19th 

http://lakewood400antiquesmarket.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Sim said...

What a fairic space! And what a pleasure it seems to be hunting for goodies in that fairic world! Magic! :)

Blog Archive