About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Helping out the fur babies


As animal lover , fur mum  I think is important to help out when I can ... Lynne Tears of moonlight journey has been actively helping out with The Koda's Legacy



Their mission is to assist fur children in need of medical care 

and to keep family units intact.  They  cover routine 

preventative care, chronic, hereditary and emergency 

situations


So I have donated two of my soldered pieces to be 

auctioned off    




 One of my boxes  ... it is 4 by 6   with a wire hanger.  


 and  a soldered box necklace  with blue glass beads and tiny birds 

charms  


 
 The auction opens today at noon 

please don't miss your the chance to get one of my one of a kind art 

piece 


and help the fur babies too 



No comments:

Blog Archive