About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

head in the clouds

 Something  a little different from  Tracey at hidden vintage studio ... this kit is like nothing out there and such fun ... it's quickly becoming one of my favorite kits .... I love the faces , they just pop 

 available  at http://www.deviantscrap.com/


Live , love Laugh 
credits to hidden vintage studios ,tumble fish studios , holliewood design  and itupilli 
 

Dream Big 

 credits to Hidden vintage studios, tumble fish studios, finecrafted design and lisa's altered images 


1 comment:

Janet Ghio said...

Aren't they fun! Hope you were able to replace your contact lens quickly and best to you and your family.

Blog Archive