About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ballet Shoes

 I'm back ..  two weeks of feeling awful with a sinus infection that really knocked me off my feet . ( note to oneself  Go to the doctors before it turns into a secondary ear infection )
    

 It was a good time to work on some of those projects I had sitting around.  In between coughing and blowing my nose.  I managed to get A altered ballet shoe made

I going to make some to sell at Lakewood ... maybe halloween themed or even christmas ones .... I'll show you when I get them made. 

This one I may keep... as I made it with my favorite paper whimsy image. 


I think I can find her a home in my studio 

3 comments:

Karen Lackey said...

Wendy - I love what you've done with the ballet slippers! --Karen

jackie said...

Wendy

Thanks! And thanks for letting her know about the blog!

Wish you lived close too! Maybe someday!

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
I am so sorry to hear you have been ill, but am glad to hear you are feeling better.
Your ballet shoe is amazing! I love your creative thinking. The tinsel trim is perfect and I love the PW girl who graces this little shoe art! Gorgeous! I would want to keep it too : )
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive