About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Revival spring market

It was the revival spring market this weekend  at the Goat farm. A beautiful venue in the middle of downtown Atlanta. 





It's held in a old factory....  lots of goodies 
some of my soldered boxes

loads of JoAnna fabulous hand dyed ribbons  http://ribbonemporium.blogspot.com/
some of my necklaces 
mixed in with some of Kris's paper art   http://krislhurst.blogspot.com/
and Kris, Me and Marilyn. 





3 comments:

The Cranky Queen said...

I was there as well! My gal pals and I had a blast! My castle doors are open for you to come on over and tour the "royal blog"...I would love for you to follow as I will be following you. Had a blast! Tiffany

Tabitha said...

what fun!!! wish i lived closer

cmoh said...

Man I wished I had known about this I would have come! HotLanta is just a skip and a jump for me and the girls love to go to the Aquarium.

Looks like fun, hope you sold a bunch.

Hugs
The Glitter Tart

Blog Archive