About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tea with Alice

"Where are we?" asked Alice
from inside the box 
"Georgia,  I think" said the white rabbit  and he would know he had been peeking out of a small hole in the box since  they had been wrapped up. 


" Wait I hear someone coming " said Alice her voice hushed .... " This is impossible" 




"Only if you believe it is"  replied the mad hatter 



and the parcel was opened and 















 The tea party began 

 Many thanks to Becky Loyall for the fabulous  Alice 's tea party altered tin  she made for me as part of the BlissfullART swap .. Becky has a tutorial on her blog http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com/2013/03/altered-altoid-tin-tutorial.html and how she made this masterpiece 

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh wonderful Wendy! I love anything Alice, and this creation of yours is so magical as well as delightful! Yay!
Hugs,
Terri

cmoh said...

Becky did a fabulous job! Great photographs too. this is a great swap. I can't wait to get working on mine.

Hugs
The Glitter Tart

A Vintage Fairy said...

I love this piece!

Blog Archive