About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

spring came early

 Spring time pretties came early this year with the arrival of this fabulous spring in a teacup swap from the one and only Miss Kimberly. http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com    She manage to sum up spring to a T.....  Pretty pale colors , even prettier flowers and a frozen charlotte in a nest, all inclosed in a beautiful teacup   How perfect is that? 
I made a pretty spring scene under my cloche. Thank you Kimberly I love it!  and will treasure it forever 

3 comments:

Diana Evans said...

oh this is such a cool piece!!!!! love it!!!!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Oh Wendy, I am so happy that you like it. You have made it look better still by arranging it so beautifully under that glass dome.
Happy Spring my friend!
enJOY a lovely evening,
Kimberly

Terri said...

Wendy, it is lovely! I love it under the glass too!
You and Kim are two amazing people/creators. Both of you create the most beautiful art.
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive