About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

party time again at deviant



National scrapbooking day and deviant scrap's 3rd birthday  they are throwing a party in the forum and shoppe. Almost the entire shoppe is on sale for 40% off...the biggest sale of the season!
everyone is going to be there even Cousin Bess

"Say cheese, everyone  !"

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhh LOVE this...especially the cow!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Regina said...

LOL..your work always makes me SMILE!!

Hugs,
Regi

Jackie said...

Wendy thank you for dropping by the blog! I'm like you and love all the images.
How did you happen to run across my blog?

Blog Archive