Did you really think I would tell you how old she'll be .... that would be breaking one of the Sister Rules
what you don't know the Sister Rules!
No 1 ... The oldest sister is always right even when she's wrong.
No 2 ... All clothes in a sister's wardrobes is fair game to borrow.
No 3.... Love your sisters, they are family and you make it work for family.
No 4 .... Never tell.
No 5 ...... Remember her birthday but not her age.
I can't break that rule but I can show you what I made and sent
a tin .. and lace
A faerie sister book
I also added this to her facebook page
Happy birthday babe I hope you have a super fairy dusted day with lots of cake and hugs
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- party time again at deviant
- wee houses and tags, new from crows nest
- for women only
- Alice's little book of wonder
- Who you calling a Weirdo?
- let's swing into to Spring
- The Revival spring market
- Baroque and Renaissance
- More captured boxes
- my little sis is turning ....... today
- The lady in Blue
- flights of fancy
- spring came early
- Tea with Alice
- hidden beauty
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2012 (243)
- ► 2011 (299)