About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

my little sis is turning ....... today

 Did you really think I would tell you how old she'll be .... that would be breaking one of the Sister Rules 

what you don't know the Sister Rules! 
No 1 ...  The oldest sister is always right even when she's wrong.
 No 2 ... All clothes  in  a sister's wardrobes is fair game to borrow.
No 3.... Love your sisters,  they are family and you make it work for family. 
No 4 ....  Never tell. 
No 5 ......  Remember her birthday but not her age. 


I  can't break that rule  but I can show you what I made and sent 
  a tin .. and lace 
 A faerie sister book 


  

I also added this to her facebook page 

 Happy birthday babe  I hope you have a super fairy dusted  day  with lots of cake and hugs 

2 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

You have a lucky sister!! Hope she has a good one!

Martina2801 said...

Your new artwork is really delightful, dear Wendy! Your imagination is endless. I hope you have spent a good Easter. I wish you a nice weekend, my friend.
Hugs MARTINA

Blog Archive