About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

More captured boxes

 I've been a  busy little bee over the last few weeks  .  I'm sending some more soldered boxes to The revival spring vintage market place this weekend 13- 14th April 

http://therevivalofvintage.com/spring-2013-marketplace/



 I even have some faeries caught under wine glasses  I very pleased how they turned out.  I made them two sided so they can be viewed from both sides....   





I hope if you're in the area you pop over ... and say hi

1 comment:

Sim said...

I adore your artwork and your blog Wendy! :)
Your header is FANTASTIC!
I can't blog at the moment, I can hardly create some piece some time to time... I miss you all. :)
Hugs to you!

Blog Archive