About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

flights of fancy

The definition of the  flight of fancy  is....  An idea , narrative, suggestion, etc. In which is extremely imaginative and appears to be entirely unrealistic,untrue or impractical....  

Sound bloody wonderful  to me .....   

we all need some fancy in our lives 
and there's nothing more fancifully than the two new kits from Hidden vintage studio and Holliewood studios   They were designed to work together  and they do it so well.  
You can't help but find your inner child  and I fell in love with the sweet little weener.....   It looks just like my Willow..... 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

loving those kits and what you have created with them I adore balloons :) Dxx

cmoh said...

I love all your work...but mine never turns out so pretty. Practice Practice Practice right ;)

I am going to pin your first picture, I have a thing for hot air balloons and your creation is out of this world fabulous.

Hugs
The Glitter Tart

Martina2801 said...

What a brilliant work, dear Wendy! Fantastic design! I love those kits!

Have a nice weekend my friend.
Hugs MARTINA

Blog Archive