About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Alice's little book of wonder


inspired by the new "I'm in wonderland" sheets from moonlight journey

available here at http://www.moonlightjourney.com/


1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy, I love it! You know I love all things Alice! You must have loved making this one. Those are great sheets!
Hugs,
Terri

Blog Archive