About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

The birds


 The Birds

He. Where thou dwellest, in what grove,

Tell me Fair One, tell me Love;

Where thou thy charming nest dost build,
O thou pride of every field!
She. Yonder stands a lonely tree,
There I live and mourn for thee;
Morning drinks my silent tear,
And evening winds my sorrow bear




William Blake



 The golden kit available  here

full of golden images of a bygone age 

Credits here

3 comments:

cmoh said...

I love the use of color on all your pieces...do the kits come that bright or do you combine/alter all those elements to make it look so good?

Great piece, my favorite part is the bird and the poppy.

Hugs
The Glitter Tart

BLiSsAngELs said...

Thanks Caroline the kits are as bright as they look and they print out just as beautiful.... the poppy is from the India kit and so are the two smaller birds the larger one is from the golden kit..

AstarteAlison Moon said...

wow your artwork is amazing! Adore the whole look of your blot it is just gorgeous you are very talented. If you would like to visit me I'm at http://www.astartemoonblog.com/, many blessings to you, Alison xx

Blog Archive