About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter gift

Remember the other day when my printer died  and I wanted to make something with a cute freebie from Hidden Vintage studios.   Well here it is 

The egg is a  vintage chocolate mould ... it was my grandads William Thomas Davis   and he would make chocolate Easter eggs for us every year.  They were beautiful , with icing flowers and little chicks  and our names piped in white icing .
I wanted to honor his creativity with a paper version. 

2 comments:

Kadee Willow said...

Wendy.. happy Easter! I love the way you decorated the chocolate mould and the fact that it has such a precious memory for you is just the icing on the cake! Darling photo and just the right amount of embellishments. Love it!

BLiSsAngELs said...

Thank you Kadee i'm pleased with how it's turned out

Blog Archive