About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter gift


 
I have a beautiful  vintage egg 

mould from my granddad and the kit from hidden vintage studio 

will work so well with it  but my printer decide that today it would  

up and stop working .... it's been one of those weeks!.. so hopefully 

tomorrow I will print out the kit and make this for real  


oh I forgot to say this is a  "freebie " kit ........ yes hidden vintage 



have this fabulous freebie for you http://www.deviantscrap.com/




1 comment:

Debi said...

Goodie Wendy- this is an adorable kit- but i LOVE your creation and I can't wait see the real life version :-) Debi x

Blog Archive