About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Alice in wonderland



When it comes to anything Alice in Wonderland  and altering tins I'm going to be in.  So when  the Alice's tea party altered tin swap came up at blissfulART you know I had to have ago. 

 This is the one I made for my dear friend
 Becky Loyall.
 http://whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com  
I know that Becky loves all things Alice as much as I do  and for once the stars aligned and this went together so easily... 
  I wanted it to look Topsy turfy....  The tin on top of a cup cake and the cup cake in a cup.   

I painted the tin deep red on the outside and glittered the inside.
   The images are from moonlight journey Alice brag book  and  Fine crafted design. Alice's wings are from hidden vintage studios 





1 comment:

Katherine Wolak said...

Oh I love Alice in Wonderland too! Girl, this is just so beautiful! So whimsical and bright!

Hugs,

Blog Archive