About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

totally LOVE struck

 look at crowAbout studioB's kit valentine kit  :LOVE STRUCK ... it's so fun and bright  and just what I need on a dull day like today 
http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=20616&cat=&page=

3 comments:

Regina said...

Very very unique....LOVE IT!!!

Sim said...

Great kit indeed, and what you've done with is exquisite dear friend!
Love love love...

Katherine Wolak said...

I love how busy the design is, so many stories in one picture! :)

Hugs,

Blog Archive