About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Glitter fairy rule


The Rule fairies have taken on a life of their own  which always happens when you let fairies in to your life but this rule is a good one .....  glitter always makes my day better although note to oneself   "don't add glitter to boxes that are going to MR H office"  .....LOL  I send in some cooked goodies in boxes tied with a glittered bow  ..... Mr H had a LOL because he could tell who had open the boxes by the glitter on their hands and faces ......

Design credits to Hidden vintage studio,  Itkupilli  and Altered emporium 

2 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Glitter is always a plus!! I love the glitter that runs with the cursor on your blog. I always have to play with it a moment before moving on. : )
~Elizabeth

Sim said...

Excellent work!
I love it!
And I adore your little fairydog! :)
(By the way, I love your new header too!)
Bravo dear Wendy!

Blog Archive