About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Primavera

The bird whisper....  credits: itkupilli and Cryztal Rain both available at Deviant scrap 
 Thoughts of Spring... tiny pea green buds on the trees, spring blossoms , birds making nests filled with pale blue eggs. spring lambs and bunnies.... The new kit by itkupilli has me thinking of all these things.

Here at http://www.deviantscrap.com
Bunnies egg .. credits itkupilli and  Cryztal Rain 

You Can ... credits Itkupilli  and  Marta Van Eck 

Itkupilli gallery http://deviantscrap.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=560

4 comments:

Katherine Wolak said...

So many pretty pictures! I love the first one the most! Just lovely!

Hugs,

Dawn said...

Well you have certainly done them justice they look lovely Dxx

Janet Ghio said...

Beautiful!

Princesa Nadie said...

Nice to meet you.Visiting your blog has been a great pleasure
May I use some of your images in my blog with a link to yours ?
I´m really glad comming here.
Love

Blog Archive