About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

mastering the dots





 On Sally Jeans http://sallyjean.typepad.com/ soldering for virgins 2 online workshop .... I've learn so much  and had so much fun making these boxes  and filling them with just some of the bits and bobs I have. 
Sally also shared the tip for her famous dots  which I tried to master  

 not quite there yet 

2 comments:

my cup of tea said...

I have all my stuff to start learning how to solder!
So excited!
~Donna~

Gaby Bee said...

Your soldered pieces look great! Love especially the last one with the bird!

Have a lovely day!
Gaby xo

Blog Archive