About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I LOVE thee

Happy Valentines day

I have a whole post of LOVE fill art for you

Starting with  streampunked valentines ATC from a MAMA swap
from Terri Gordon, Wendy Robinson and  laurie Wirth




Next  "he loves me he loves me not" glue pages from Blissfullart
from  Linda ,Janet,Karla and Becky





and lastly beautiful valentines cards from MAMA again 
from Marti , Thespa, Terri, Wendy, Jody, Lorraine,
Kelly, Kris, and Lisa










Cupid has been very nice to me this year 
I hope he has bowed a few arrows your way too   

5 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy,
Wow! You are right! It is a post of Valentine love! All your pretties are so fab. What great swaps! I love each one, especially the sewn birdie one! Wow! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Terri

Lorraine said...

Thanks for posting all the cards, Wendy, it's fun to see the ones from the other group. Now I wish I had been in both groups, they're all so lovely!! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!!
xo Lorraine

Createology said...

Fun Fabulous Swaps. Each one so lovely. Happy Valentine Hearts...

Sim said...

I love them all dear Wendy! Bravo!! <3

Nook and Cranny said...

All of the cards are wonderful. thanks for sharing.
Michele

Blog Archive