About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I had a strange dream

 I was wearing a bird on my head and each time I sat down it let out  loud screech......   so it's not surprising that I came up with this digital art from the thoughts of that dream. 

 Dreams can be weird but not so the new kit from Itkupilli  
Pretty is the word  that comes to mind.  Souvenirs d'epoque which translates to Memories of age 

available now at 
http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=49

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love this Wendy...I think it's one of my all time favs of your art!

Janet Ghio said...

I love this!

Sim said...

I love your dreams Wendy! You're a such talented lady! :)

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

What a cool piece! Great idea to use a dream as a starting point.

Blog Archive