About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

a little blue and maybe broken hearted but not for long


New kit from Hidden Vintage  studios it called blue and broken hearted and it's packed full of ready to cut and paste images ...  for you to make fabulous kitschy looking valentine goodies... it couldn't be easier to make home made valentine's for all this year ...  and you know that handmade shows you care 
http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=41





3 comments:

Createology said...

Fun and different Valentines. Love the blue tones. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

trisha too said...

Well these look like fun!

:)

Regina said...

Ohhh I so need to fill my pickle jar so I can buy some of these. AWESOME!!

Blog Archive