About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A cup of kindness

One of the swaps at MAMA was a tea cup one ... with a beaded spoon to match  Mm mm lovely idea and so I happily took part.


 My partner was Caroline at http://cmoh.blogspot.com/glitter tart design  and she sent  the most beautiful valentine inspired  tea cup and saucer  and a fabulous beaded spoon to match, but what made it really really special is that the pattern on the cup is almost a match to the one I remember from my Nanna's. It had the same sweet pink rose buds and the same gold leafing. Only the background was a bit darker  but you can imagine my delight at seeing the cup Caroline had sent  


she also add some to die for tea , chocolates  yummy ! and some yummy goodies to play with ... I am spoiled!  Thank you Caroline 











This is the tea cup and spoon I sent to Caroline



 This was a fabulously delightful swap
I linking up with Terri's teacup Tuesday  http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/2013/02/tea-cup-tuesday-pretty-in-pink.html


9 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

Wendy,
Both cups and spoons are gorgeous - Lucky both of you.

Hugs,
Penny

Kim said...

So beautiful!

Wendy said...

such a sweet and gorgeous swap. I'm amazed that the cups arrived safely!
Beautiful decoration on your spoon.

hugs,
Wendy

ps: I'm having so much fun with the sparkles when moving my cursor on your blog, I almost forgot to post a comment :)

Magnolia Cottage said...

Dear Wendy,
Your rose patterned teacup & saucer is beautiful! Love the jewels on the spoon. Thanks for sharing.
hugs,
Lisa

Terri said...

What a lovely tea cup! I am thrilled for you that it is so reminiscent of your Nanna's cup! It is a sweet rosebud of a cup. I am sure you will be enjoying this one often. What a great swap!
Hugs,
Terri

Createology said...

Lovely swap. I especially adore the beaded spoons. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Katherine Wolak said...

Oh that is darling! I love love the pattern and look of these, So fancy!

Hugs,

Princesa Nadie said...

Visiting you has been a pleasure and your tea cup is lovely
Hugs

Lorraine said...

Hi Wendy--
Both teacups are lovely, and how special that the pattern is the same as your Nanna's! Looks like a fun swap!
xo Lorraine

Blog Archive