About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Testing , testing

This is my test tin ..... I'm taking part in a swap at MAMA and I needed to test out how it was going to work out ....  the images are from Paper Whimsy sheet #035

 The tin is tiny, it 's a mini Altoids tins  



Once I figured out all the in's and out's.  It took me ages to decide on what beads and flowers I wanted to put on the front....  of course I'm completely hooked on making them now.... the downside more  mints to eat.     I'll show you the other tin when my partner has received it 



8 comments:

Createology said...

Your altered tin is precious. You will have the freshest breath ever just in order to get empty tins. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Ms Misantropia said...

LOVE you tins, so pretty!

Martina2801 said...

Wendy, this is really darling.
Fantastic altered tin! Love this.

Tracie Dean said...

Amazing!! How you pack so much into such a tiny space...lol

You are truly gifted and I look forward to seeing what you made for your partner!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Well your test tin is gorgeous, I just bought my first mini altoid tin myself. I am itching to alter it badly. Miss you at Paper Traders

Elizabeth Johnson said...

They are just beautiful. I am impressed with your eye for detail on such a tiny scale.
~Elizabeth

Sim said...

Hard to think it's so tiny!
So cute and lovely!

Lorraine said...

It's adorable, Wendy!! xo

Blog Archive