About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spreading the LOVE around the house

 I been adding touches of valentine goodness around the house today.. first to be turned my Santos doll.... into Madame Valentine
She's decked out in her tulle skirt and her crepe paper ruff.....  and her queen of hearts crown.   
I added coffee filter flowers to the cage.  You should see my hands .... they are pink/ red  from the dye but they are fun to do. Lucky it didn't spread to anywhere else... 
 

and talking of spreading the LOVE......Don't forget to comment on the Sharing the LOVE giveaway post for a chance to win   Here's the link  http://blissangels.blogspot.com/2013/01/sharing-love-giveaway.html  






5 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Madame Valentine is quite lovely. I'm glad you had fun with her.
~Elizabeth

A Vintage Fairy said...

I love Madame Valentine!

Createology said...

Lovely. Reds, pinks and hearts all make me happy. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Pellie / Penny said...

Madame Valentines is a real head turner.

Have fun with your decorating.

Hugs,
Penny

Sim said...

I adore your Mme Valentine! Bravo Wendy! :)

Blog Archive