About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reveal and Admire

Swaps have been sent.
   They have arrived safe and sound to their new owners.
 So I can now reveal them to you so you can admire and drool ... Just don't drool over your computer pad or you may get a electric shock! LOL  


 This is the tattered heart hanger I made for Teri  for a swap at blissfullART  and this fabulous tattered heart is from Teri
 look at those Yummy buttons  and it has a hidden message 


 and  this is the beautiful gypsy soul bottle I received from Darlene

 I love the colors of this silk ribbon tied around  it reminds me of a skirt I once had years ago
 look at the details
a true soul bottle filled with pearls for wisdom


 Thanks to both Teri and Darlene for swapping with me 

1 comment:

Createology said...

Lovely swaps. Tattered Hearts are uber fun. What a sweet message. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Blog Archive