About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

healing doll




 Let your LOVE be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river ~ Malagasy proverb 

2 comments:

Createology said...

Lovely quote to accompany your lovely doll. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Mina said...

Oh sweetie, what a beautiful doll and a beautiful quote. Is there anything you can't create? I don't think so, you beautiful soul. Warmest hugs, Mina

Blog Archive