About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Have you heard the news, itKupiLLi is at Deviant

 itkupiLLi is now at Deviant  Yes! Can you believe it ...  Happy dance .... oops  sorry  I can't show you my dancing  but I can show you what I been making with her two new kits  Masculin and Feminin .... There's a lot  because I was so inspired  and so will you be when you see all the wonderful images. 
Deviant scrap



 Yes I made a steampunk altered  book 
 the images in the "Masculin" work so well for this 


 and now for the pretty images in "Feminin" 




 I was in heaven 
 Two digital pieces  Tilted "The bride" 
and "The Goddess of all that's beautiful and light" 

1 comment:

Katherine Wolak said...

These are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love them both, girl that took skillz!

Hugs,

Blog Archive