About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Believe in your dreams

 This is my christmas present from my talented sister Julie  ... she made me my own sweet faerie doll with a very important message  "Believe in your dreams"   .. Don't you love her pink hair? it reminds me of candyfloss so that what I called her........ Floss  
 Julie add some of her favorite crafting goodies too 


Thanks babe. 


3 comments:

A Vintage Fairy said...

Lucky lady to have a talented sister make you your own fairy doll! Very cute! Have a great afternoon!

Denise said...

Wonderful ! I love My two sisters too, aren't they the best. I've been preoccupied looking in all places in My computer for photos of My paper cake.I am so mad at myself for not taking photos of any of the cakes this Christmas.It is so weird though because I kind of remembering doing it. Denise

SparkleFarkel said...

Simply charming! I got WINDSHIELD WIPERS.

Blog Archive