- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
Thursday, December 13, 2012
I was itching to pull out the soldering iron and make some more soldered matchboxes... the snow men are paper clay although maybe soldering in winter is NOT my best idea ... I was freezing because I have to have the window open so I don't breathe in the toxic flumes.. but I think the frozen toes were worth it. Don't you?
- happy new year
- Secret Santa
- Something to crow about
- To replace or not to replace....? that is the que...
- UnDer GlAsS
- more ornaments from the 12 days of christmas works...
- Pack a christmas suitcase
- Day two of the 12 days of christmas ornament works...
- cakes full of sweetness
- Day one of the 12 days of ornaments
- the toy makers have arrived
- christmas in a tea cup
- pushing myself to try....
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (299)