About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Secret Santa


 Secret Santa left TWO goodie filled boxes at my house over the holidays .... One from Peace lots of christmas theme treasures   

 and the other from Kimberly filled with vintage goodies to play with. 

Thank you to both of my Santa's  your boxes fill me with such enjoy... 

I can share now the boxes I sent out 

 This one was to Wendy who, I know loves steampunk 

 And this one was for Linda 




4 comments:

Creative Wings Boutique said...

its all so wonderful. my sweet atcs have arrived thanks for hosting wendy,
hugs

ImagiMeri said...

Happy New Year Wendy, and may there be even more wonder and amazement in 2013.

Hugs,
Meri

Katherine Wolak said...

Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year my dear!

Hugs,

Sim said...

Happy new year for you and yours dear Wendy! :)

Blog Archive