About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

pushing myself to try....


  I 'm most happy when I'm cutting and gluing paper  but sometimes  you have to push yourself to try stuff your not comfortable with .... Playing with paint is one of those things ..... when I relax and don't try to hard...... it's kinder fun!   

Although up until this morning she was going to be faceless,  I not sure which one I like with the face or without  maybe......  I have an other go later in the week. 


2 comments:

Terri said...

I like them both! The face is so fresh, and if I had to choose one it would be with her face on .
I Love your composition, you are doing a great job spreading your wings : )
Hugs,
Terri

Angel 007 said...

Hi Wendy,
Ein ganz fantastisches Bild hast Du gemalt. Du bist eine tolle Künstlerin.
Liebe Grüße aus Germany sendet Dir Carmen

Blog Archive