About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, December 7, 2012

Pack a christmas suitcase

I have had this suitcase sitting at the bottom of my bed for ages . I didn't know what I wanted to do with it yet 

The inspiration hadn't stuck but yesterday while on Pinerest I saw a suitcase with a christmas display by Jen Rizzo http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2011/12/welcome-to-virtual-holiday-house-walk.html





 OMG!  Yes I can do that...  

 

You know how sometimes things just fall in to place  I made a quick trip to Target and  I found the house.
 The whole display just came together after that.
The inside of the suitcase isn't that pretty  so I added the lace and wreath ... the house,family photos and granny's gloves and pearls and pretty pastel colored baubles on the tree  and  glittered snowflakes adds to the magic. 



I want to leave it up all year round  Mm mm ! maybe I could add birds , nests  and eggs for a Easter themed suitcase , now there's a idea 


7 comments:

Regina said...

It looks awesome Wendy. Yes Yes..I think you should keep it out. So many holidays you could decorate it for all year long.

Hugs,
Regi

Linda said...

Oh how wonderful. I think yes you should keep it out all year long, you can add birds in the spring, small rabbits and of course the tree all decorated like it is. It is so very much fun

Createology said...

Beautiful display. It would be fantastic year round with some minor tweaks. Ahhh...Pinterest! Holiday Creative Bliss...

Henny said...

It looks very nice, great idea!

Jody and Stan said...

Wendy, Just found your blog.You're so creative, I love all your projects. So inspiring! Thanks for sharing.New Follower.

Jody

kluckingbear said...

Oh, What a fabulous idea. I love it!

Katherine Wolak said...

I think this looks absolutely lovely!!! :D

Hugs,

Blog Archive