About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dreaming







May the spirit of christmas bring you peace,
 The gladness of Christmas give you hope.
The warmth of christmas grant you love.
~ Author unknown~


Wishing you a Merry and Bright christmas and a Peaceful New Year 

5 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Wendy.
She is certainly dreaming of Christmas! She is very sweet!
Happy Holidays to you too!
Hugs,
Terri

Ruby Craft said...

So sweet! Merry Christmas Wendy!

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Wendy I hope your Christmas is simply WONDERFUL! Sending my love your way:)
XXXXX
Becky

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, what a precious image! I wish for you the same sentiments and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours sweetie. Warmest hugs always, Mina

Lynn Stevens said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, wishing you a Joyous New Year.
Hugs Lynn

Blog Archive