About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day one of the 12 days of ornaments

I 'm having so much fun doing the 12 days of ornaments workshops hosted by Christy Tomlinson .. link on my side bar if you'll like to join in or here http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/2012-twelve-artsy-ornaments-of-christmas.html



Today I learnt from Emily Falconbridge http://embers.typepad.com/ how to make a recycled rainbow tree ornament , her's are made with felted old sweaters  but I mixed my up a bit and made a shabby chic one using all my bit and pieces of lace and fabric... I then placed it in a vintage bowl 

3 comments:

Siggadisart said...

Hi, think your tree looks awsome, going to try to make one this coming weekend :-)

A Vintage Fairy said...

Love your tree. Very cute!!

carol gourley said...

Adorable! What a great idea to use your precious scraps
:)

Blog Archive