About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

christmas in a tea cup

 A blissful Art swap. A wonderful christmas scene in a tea cup.  This is mine for Linda  and this is the fabulous tea cup from Linda  http://alteredvisionsfiber.blogspot.com
 for me 
Look at that cute girl image. 


 I'm link up to teacup Tuesday over at Terri's blog

http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/2012/12/tea-cup-tuesday-and-giveaway.html 

5 comments:

Terri said...

These are so very sweet! I hope you link this post up to Tea Cup Tuesday this week, it would be a fun post for it.
I love that you used tea cups!
Hugs,
Terri

Henny said...

Ooh, this is so lovely! What a great idea!

Regina said...

What a wonderful idea!! Love them both.

Hugs xoxo
Regi

Terri said...

Yay, I am so glad you linked up...hopefully you will get some tea cup lookers. Everyone is so fast in this blog hop, Monday night they are already linking up and hopping around.
Again, your tea cup ornaments are really festive and fabulous!
Hugs,
Terri

KathyB. said...

I have never seen little scenes like these in a teacup, what a great idea!
Hmm, I have a few cups without their saucers...

Blog Archive