About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Angels


 It's is dull and cold and the only thing you can do on a day like this is sit in front of the fire to stay warm or stay busy rushing around . I spent the day rushing and playing in the studio making pretty angels.... 

  The images are from Tumble fish studios  from two kits  Christmas Jungue and Winged splendor.

 The snowflakes and wings are from Walmart 




6 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I love your little glittery angels. Looks like time well spent!

Flutter Before You said...

I think your little angels are delightful! And I love the colors that you used too. :) ~Hugs

Createology said...

Lovely angels and each one so beautiful and unique. Holiday Bliss...

A Vintage Fairy said...

I love your angels, very pretty. Try and stay warm, it is even cold in south Mississippi!

Kadee @KadeeWillow said...

I loved happening onto your latest posting about making angels. With your vintage image surrounded by bits of glittery goodness and delicate ribbon... well, it is just all so charming! At this time of year, I love seeing what others are creating for ornaments. And having scrolled through older posts I see such inspiration! By the way, I am your latest follower! So excited to see what's next!!

Katherine Wolak said...

These are so pretty!!! I love the tinsel!

Hugs,

Blog Archive