About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

yes the BIG Day is HERE

I'm another year old , maybe wiser but defiantly grayer ....   49 who would have thought it....  Where did the time go! It seems like a blink of an eye that I was standing next to my Dad having that photo taken. We had just moved into our new house  I remember picking out which bedroom I wanted.  Time sure does fly when you having fun.


Mr. H and the boys have an excitement filled weekend planned.


 They got my ticket to see the breaking dawn, twilight movie today, then shopping and lunch out with my lovely hubby tomorrow  and then on Sunday we are all going for breakfast at Mimi's. 


but today I get to eat cupcakes and watch the twilight movie.  What a great day.  


Okay I'd better get a wriggle on.... the movie starts at 11... 

12 comments:

Sim said...

Happy and wonderful birthday dear Wendy!
Huge hugs to you! :)
Mine is last week, and I understand what you mean!!
Don't be afraid, it doesn't hurt, it's only a strange feeling of lost, but it's only an illusion... You're lucky, you have still old photos of your remembers.
You are very very pretty my dear friend!
Be happy, enjoy all what you can. I think of you! :)

Dawn said...

I was hoping to do much the same with my day (twilight) but let the rush die down and go monday I thing ;0).

Have a wonderful B'day and enjoy all that this wkend has to offer Dxx

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Beautiful birthday to you dear Wendy!
wishing you a JOYfilled weekend,
Kimberly

Janet Ghio said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

trisha too said...

A very happy birthday to you!!

:)trisha

A Vintage Fairy said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

fairyrocks said...

Happy Birthday, it sounds like the loves in your life have a perfect day planned for you. ENJOY!!

Createology said...

A Very Happy Birthday to YOU! Enjoy your celebrating and making memories. 49 is a wonderful number...I survived it long ago. :o) Birthday Bliss Dear...

Creative Wings Boutique said...

wendy I hope your day was fabulous...
hugs

Katherine Wolak said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!! Time does indeed fly by fast! Have a smashing time and have fun! :D

Hugs,

Tricia said...

Huge happy birthday to you!!! I hope your day was filled with lots of faerie magic!
Blessings to you!
Tricia

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

So special and wonderful Wendy. Lovce it.
lovely greet
Marja

Blog Archive