About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

who knew!

 
 That Epsom salts makes fabulous snow !  that any glass container can be turned into a winter scene! Even upside down wine glasses. 




That a mixture of half water and half bleach will bleach out the color on bottle brush trees so you can then spray them with alcohol inks!  

Or that strings of gold bead garland can be sprayed with Alcohol inks to look the like vintage decorations. 






 and that you can buy all number of cake decorations to add to your scenes. 



and that is.... IS  all the snow I want to see this year....   Hugs Wendy 

7 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I love the polar bears in the first photo....my daughter would love to have some...where did you find them. Great idea about the epsom salts..who knew!
I am with you about that is the only kind of snow I want to see.
Deb

Jane said...

Oh, my, so much inspiration! Thanks for letting us know too!

A Vintage Fairy said...

Love the snow, thanks for the ideas and tips!!

Joane said...

Pretty! Great ideas, thanks for sharing!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Brilliant ! I was just looking at my cake stand today wondering what I could do with it . They look beautiful!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Epsom salt! Who knew is right! Thanks!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, what lovely tips for the season! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog sweetie. Hugs, Mina

Blog Archive